|Three-dimensional scanning has made it possible to order any of the sculptures in larger sizes.
BRONZE AND RESIN SCULPTURE ORDERS
• Bronze and resin sculptures are made to order. Most orders will take 12 to 16 weeks to full fill. If there is a custom size in the consideration this will be quoted and an estimated completion time will be considered with the client.
• All sculptures are shipped with a black granite base unless otherwise considered with the artist.
• All sculptures are shipped with provenance.
• A non-refundable 50% deposit is required at the time of placing an order. Clearly, you are making a commitment to purchase the item(s) by making a deposit.
• Crating, shipping and applicable sales tax will be added to the sales price, and paid before the sculpture(s) are shipped.
• A payment plan is possible, but not to be extended beyond 6 months. A legal contract will be sent at the time of placing the order. If for any reason you are unable to fulfill the agreed upon payment plan, you may be forfeiting your deposit and any payments completed.
• All deposits and payments are made to Sculpture Woman Studio via Paypal or money order.
• In order to accommodate monthly payments, your order will be divided into six equal payments. We will begin production on your sculpture(s) when the third payment is received, which constitutes a 50% deposit.
• Crating and shipping are added to the sixth payment.
• All shipping is handled by Artworks Foundry in Berkeley, they have successfully shipped bronzes all over the world so you can rest assured your sculpture will arrive in excellent condition.
• Please note that all patinas are unique, there will be an opportunity for the client to see photos of the completed patina before shipping the sculpture(s).
• The patina process is created by creating a chemical reaction on the surface of the bronze. This process requires heat and sprayed on chemicals. Once the patina is completed, the bronze is waxed. Basically concluding the patina process. Any changes to the patina are at the cost of the client.
Return To Order Page